Day 10: No Gadget Day
Day 10 of our global ecological movement is dedicated to “No Gadget Day” — a day to give a peaceful break to yourself, to the bees, birds, and nature at large.
As the 21st-century world continues to advance, gadgets add value while also leaving behind a disastrous environmental impact.
We at ARDEA Foundation aim to spread awareness about the significant environmental threats of gadgets.
The Ecological Footprint: Gadgets Doing More Harm Than Good
“No Gadget Day” isn’t just about taking some time off from gadgets once in a while but making necessary lifestyle changes and correcting certain habits that harm the environment, one of them being a gizmo addict.
Our Proposal For No Gadget Days
- ➤ Practice “No Gadget Day” at least once weekly or monthly.
- ➤ Participate on May 10 – No Gadget Day every year.
- ➤ Reduce gadget or usage of electronic devices to minimize radiation and light pollution that harms the environment.
- ➤ Start using landlines at home or the office.
- ➤ Use mobile phones only if necessary or when out of home or office.
- ➤ Ban smartphones for kids below 13 years.
Time to disconnect from technology, connect with nature and reduce our carbon footprint.
Take a break from gadgets and join our efforts to rebuild our relationship with mother nature.